On the official site for the anime adaptation of light novels written by Yukako Kabei and illustrated by Aiji Yamakawa , 2.43: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu ( 2.43: Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Team ), a new promotional video for the project was revealed . The video shows a fragment of the closing theme performed by Soushi Sakiyama and titled “Undulation”.
The series will premiere in Japan on January 7 through the programming block Noitamina of Fuji TV . Finally, the statement also included a new promotional image.
For its part, Kabei began publishing the light novels in July 2013, with illustrations by Aiji Yamakawa. The franchise has also inspired a collection of short stories and manga adaptation of the hand of the Yamakawa own, who published in the journal Cocohana publisher Shueisha since August 2018.
Cast of voices
- Junya Enoki as Yuni Kuroba.
- Kensho Ono as Kimichika Haijima.
- Yuichiro Umehara as Misao Aoki.
- Kent Itou as Shinichiro Oda.
- Shouta Aoi as Akito Kanno.
- Subaru Kimura as Yusuke Okuma.
- Kaito ishikawa as Mimura Subaru.
- Kouhei Amasaki as Mitsuomi Ochi.
- Yasuhiro Kimura ( Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind , Sansha Sanyou ) is directing the anime at David Production Studios .
- Yousuke Kuroda ( My Hero Academia , Mobile Suit Gundam 00 ) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yuuichi Takahashi ( FLCL Alternative ) is adapting the original character designs of Aiji Yamakawa animation, and is also serving as animation director.
- Yuugo Kanno ( Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind , Psycho-Pass ) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
- Yama performs the opening theme titled “Mahi”, while Soushi Sakiyama performs the ending theme titled “Undulation”.
2.43 Synopsis: Seiin Koukou Danshi Volley-bu
The story centers on Kimichika Haijima, who got into serious trouble during her high school days while participating in her high school volleyball team, and as a result was transferred from Tokyo Prefecture to Fukui Prefecture, where she was reunited with his childhood friend, Yuni Kuroba. Now in high school, Kimichika and Yuni have a rather emaciated friendship, but they both decide to join the volleyball club. In conjunction with other sophomores and juniors, they will work together to increase the level of the club’s play.
Yuni has an extraordinary talent in volleyball but is weak under pressure, however, when she plays together with Kimichika they become a team that sweeps the field. Sadly, they both have a heated argument near the end of high school.