On the official site for the anime adaptation of the light novels of Asato Asato, 86: Eighty-Six, It was reported that the broadcast of the nineteenth episode, scheduled for next November 27 in Japan, has been delayed until December 4 due to production issues. The production team apologized to the fans and noted that a special titled “86: Eighty-Six – Special Edition: Shi Shite Kai Aru Mono Nareba”And recalled that the series has a suspension scheduled for next December 11 due to a special broadcast. Thus, the schedule is as follows:
- November 20: Broadcast of the eighteenth episode.
- November 27: Suspension of the broadcast due to production issues.
- December 4th: Broadcast of the nineteenth episode.
- December 11: Suspension due to scheduled special broadcast.
- Dec. 18: Broadcast of the twentieth episode.
The first part aired during the Spring-2021 season (April-June) and had eleven episodes. A second part is currently on air and confirmed with a total of twelve episodes. For its part, Asato Asato began publishing the light novels in April 2017 through the publishing label Dengeki Bunko from Kadokawa. Shirabi (Musaigen no Phantom World) and the artist I-IV (Aldnoah.Zero, Re: Creators) have been in charge of the illustrations.
- Toshimasa Ishii (Uchuu Kyoudai, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Occultic; Nine) is in charge of the direction of the anime in the studios A-1 Pictures, with studies Shirogumi in charge of CG animation.
- Toshiya Ono (Yakusoku no Neverland, Houseki no kuni, Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujoo Oo-hen) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tetsuya kawakami (Demi-chan wa Kataritai, Robot Girls Z, Gakusen Toshi Asterisk) is in charge of character design.
- Hiroyuki sawano and Kohta yamamoto they are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for 86: Eighty-Six
The Republic of Saint Magnolia. This country has long been under siege by its neighbor, the Giadian Empire, which created a series of unmanned drones called the Legion. After years of painstaking research, the Republic finally developed its own autonomous drones, turning the one-sided fight into a casualty-less war – or at least, that’s what the government claims.
In truth, there is no bloodless war. Beyond the walls that protect the eighty-five territories of the Republic is the “nonexistent” “Eighty-Six Sector”. The young men and women of this forsaken land are branded “The Eighty-Six” and, stripped of their humanity, lead the “unmanned” weapons into battle … Shinn directs the actions of a detachment of Eighty-Six youths in the battlefield.
buy vibramycin online www.mobleymd.com/wp-content/languages/new/vibramycin.html no prescription
Lena is a “manipulator” who commands the detachment from the remote rear with the help of special communication. The farewell story of the severe and sad struggle of these two begins!
Source: Official site
(c) 2020 安 里 ア サ ト / KADOKAWA / Project-86