On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Aya Kanno, Baraou no Souretsu (Requiem of the Rose King), the second promotional video of the project was published. The video shows the opening theme performed by Makoto furukawa and titled “Ware, Bara ni Insu“, And maintains the release date scheduled for January 9, 2022 in Japan.
The series had its premiere scheduled for the Fall-2021 season (October-December), but it was delayed until January 2022 for unspecified reasons at the beginning of July this year. On the other hand, Kanno began publishing the manga in the magazine Monthly Princess from the publisher Akita Shoten in November 2013.
Cast of voices
- Mitsuki saiga like Richard.
- Hikaru midorikawa like Henry VI.
- Kouhei Amasaki as Edward of Lancaster.
- Satoshi Hino like William Catesby.
- Kousuke toriumi as Edward of York.
- Houchuu ootsuka as the Narrator.
- Kentarou suzuki (Kud Wafter, Satsuriku no Tenshi) is in charge of the direction of the anime in the studios JCSTAFF.
- Hiroki uchida (Panzerjagd no Fantasia, Schwarzesmarken, Suisei no Gargantia: Mizuhana no Bellows) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tsutomu Hashizume (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo !, Prison School, Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai) is in charge of character design.
- Makoto furukawa performs the opening theme titled “Ware, Bara ni Insu“, while ZAQ interprets the closing theme titled “Akumu“.
Synopsis of Baraou no Souretsu
The crown of England has been hotly contested throughout history, and in the Middle Ages, a series of great civil wars is known as the “War of the Roses.” Claiming the right to the throne, the Duke of York seeks to defeat King Henry VI and his heir to become king himself. On a dark day full of bad omens, the Duke gains a son: Richard Plantagenet, the third of his name.
buy zithromax online https://calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/en/zithromax.html no prescription
Neither man nor woman, since he has both sexes. Richard III is immediately rejected by his own mother, so hatred becomes the daily bread in his childhood, which leads him to hate his own body and to be called a “demon” by others.
Richard grows concerned as he has visions of England’s former enemy, Joan of Arc, who taunts him that she will bring ruin to everyone she ever meets. Since then, Richard believes that he can avoid his fate by helping his father become king.
buy furosemide online https://calibudsman.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/en/furosemide.html no prescription
However, cursed by the very low expectations on the part of his mother and Juana, will Richard’s actions end up sinking his family?
Source: Comic Natalie
© 菅 野 文 （秋田 書店） ／ 薔薇 王 の 葬 列 製作 委員会