The Japanese portal Mantan Web reported that Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: World Heroes’ Mission, the third feature film in the animated franchise of Boku no Hero Academia (My Hero Academia), has exceeded 1.58 million tickets sold and a gross of 2.
buy viagra generic mexicanpharmacyonlinerx.net over the counter
06 thousand million yen (about $18.74 million) through Sunday, August 22, its seventeenth day of screenings.
With this figure it has become the most successful film of the franchise in general, quickly surpassing the 1.79 billion yen (about 16.2 million dollars) of the second film, Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: Heroes: Rising. Finally, the official site posted a special promo video featuring the Asian Kung-Fu Generation theme song “Flowers”.
- Kenji Nagasaki is directing the feature film at BONES Studios.
- Yousuke Kuroda is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yoshihiko Umakoshi is in charge of character design under the supervision of Kohei Horikoshi.
- Yuki Hayashi is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- The Asian Kung-Fu Generation Band performs the title track titled “Empathy.”
Synopsis of Boku no Hero Academia the Movie: World Heroes’ Mission
In the film’s story, a mysterious organization dedicated to destroying people with Quirks has launched a threat and planted bombs all over the world. Professional heroes and those in hero practice rush to find the bombs. Deku, Bakugo, and Todoroki meet Rody (voiced by Ryō Yoshizawa), a boy who lives in a mobile home in his designated area of Oseon, and they end up working with him.