On the official site for the studios original anime Cloverworks, Tokyo 24-ku (Tokyo Twenty Fourth Ward), a new promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the premiere has been scheduled for January 5, 2022 in Japan, with a one-hour special (the time is the television block, which also includes all scheduled commercials).
Cast of voices
- Yuuma uchida as Ran Akagi.
- Kaito ishikawa like Koki Suido.
- Junya Enoki as Shuta Aoi.
- Naokatsu tsuda (director of the first four seasons of the anime JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure) is in charge of the direction of the series in the studios Cloverworks.
- Baio shimokura is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- The duo FIF (composed by Shuji sogabe and Kanako nono) is responsible for the design of the character sketches and will be Takahiro kishida (Haikyuu !!) who will be in charge of adapting these designs for the series.
- Hideyuki Fukasawa (Fate / stay night: Unlimited Blade Works) is in charge of the composition of the anime’s soundtrack.
Synopsis of Tokyo 24-ku
The story is set on an artificial island known as “District 24”. In that place live three friends who have known each other since childhood: Ran, Koki and Shuta. The three of them have different social positions, hobbies, and personalities, but they are always together. However, your relationships will change drastically after a certain incident. In a commemorative ceremony a year after the aforementioned incident, the three meet again and all their phones begin to ring at the same time.
buy premarin online noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.net/premarin.html no prescription
The phone call is from a friend who they thought was dead, urging them to “choose the future.” This is how each of them will believe in their own way of doing things to protect the future of the people of District 24.
Source: Comic Natalie
© Team24 ／ 東京 24 区 プ ロ ジ ェ ク ト