On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Hashigo Sakurabi, Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu (DAKAICHI -I’m being harassed by the sexiest man of the year-), a new promotional video of the draft. The video shows a fragment of the opening song titled “Kawariyuku Mono Kawaranai Mono” and performed by DEEP SQUAD.
The film is scheduled to premiere in Japan on October 9 and will adapt the “Arco de España” from the original manga, then being a direct sequel to the animated adaptation broadcast in October 2018. For its part, Sakurabi began publishing the manga via Libre Shuppan’s Monthly Magazine Be x Boy in July 2013. The publisher published the seventh compiled volume in June 2020. The animated adaptation premiered in October 2018 and ran for thirteen episodes.
Cast of voices
- Yuuki Ono as Junta Azumaya.
- Hiroki Takahashi as Takato Saijyo.
- Kousuke Toriumi as Kazuomi Usaka.
- Wataru Hatano as Kiyotaka Arisu.
- Takuya Saitou as Chihiro Ayagi.
- Yuuma Uchida as Ryou Narumiya.
- Naoyuki Tatsuwa (Nisekoi, Koufuku Graffiti) is directing the feature film at CloverWorks Studios, which also produced the animated series.
- Yoshimi Narita (Saint Seiya Omega, Itsu Datte Bokura no Koi wa 10 Centi Datta) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Minako Shiba, (Noir, .hack // SIGN, Kuroshitsuji) and Senri Kawaguchi are in charge of character design.
- Masaru Yokoyama (Fruits Basket, Horimiya) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu
Takato Saijou has held the title of “Sexiest Man of the Year” for five years in a row. He is an accomplished actor, with 20 years of experience under his belt, and is aware that his good looks are well above average. Proud of his career, Takato considers the title to be an appropriate indicator of his success.
But when his reign ends with the performance of rookie Junta Azumaya, who debuted just three years ago, Takato’s initial shock gives way to jealous hostility. Even in the new drama in which he has been cast, Junta seems to have suddenly outgrown him; Snatching away Takato’s usual place as the lead actor, Junta continually manages to get on his nerves. Most infuriating of all are the bright smile and kind words that accompany everything Junta does, who will take advantage of one of his weak moments to get closer to him.