During a live presentation for the upcoming multimedia project of Noriyasu Agematsu, RUCCA and Elements Garden, Technoroid, the first promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms the production of an anime adaptation that will be titled Technoroid: Overmind and that will be released in 2022, as well as the development of a video game for smartphones entitled Technoroid: Unison Heart and scheduled to be released in 2022.
Cast of voices
- KNoCC Music Unit
- Kazuki Ura like Cobalt.
- Satoi Shibuya like Chrom.
- Hiromu mineta like Kei.
- Kayto like Neon.
- Stand-Alone Musical Unit
- Makoto Furukawa like Kite.
- Keigo hagiya as Light.
- Gakuto kajiwara as Night.
- Mechanicametallica Musical Unit
- Junya Enoki like Silve.
- Takeo ootsuka like Auru.
- Akito Sugibayashi like Lana.
- Shugo Nakamura like Zin.
- Ka Hee Im (Aikatsu Stars !, Aikatsu Friends !, Sonny Boy, Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon) is in charge of the direction of the anime in the studios Doga kobo.
- Ai Yoshimura (Blue Spring Ride, Dance with Devils, My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU) is responsible for supervising management.
- Ayumi sekine (IDOLiSH7, Makura no Danshi, The Night Beyond the Tricornered Window) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Saori sakiguchi (Number24) is in charge of character design based on the original designs of THE M (Takt Op. Destiny).
- Elements Garden (Uta no Prince Sama, Symphogear) and RUCCA (ID: INVADED, Bloom Into You) are composing the soundtrack.
- THE M and Katō’s Rai-Rai Public Company, Ltd. created the title and logo, and LOGIC & MAGIC is producing the CG animation.
The story of the “wretched and beautiful androids” takes place in the Babel entertainment tower, the new source of hope for humanity after climate change has submerged the world under water. Several unique musical units compete to reach the top of Babel, touching the hearts of humans and androids with their performances.
Source: Comic Natalie
(c) 芝 浦 ア ン ド ロ イ ド 研究室 / TECHNO-OM Project