The production of the feature film Fate / Grand Order: Shuukyoku Tokuiten – Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon (Fate / Grand Order: Final Singularity – The Grand Temple of Time: Solomon) released a new promotional image commemorating its release in theaters in Japan. The illustration was done by Kazuma Koda, who worked on the concept art for the project.
Cast of voices
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Ritsuka Fujimaru.
- Rie Takahashi as Mash Kyrielight.
- Ayako Kawasumi as Fou.
- Kenichi Suzumura as Romani Archaman.
- Maaya Sakamoto as Leonardo da Vinci.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Mage King.
- Toshifumi Akai (Fate / Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia, Shelter) is directing the project at CloverWorks Studios.
- Kinoko Nasu (Fate / Extra: Last Encore, Fate / Grand Order: Moonlight / Lostroom) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Tomoaki Takase (Occultic; Nine, Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata) is in charge of character design.
- Keita Haga (Carnival Phantasm, Fate / Grand Carnival, Fate / stay night) and Ryou Kawasaki (Bakumatsu: Crisis, Fumetsu no Anata e, Muhyo to Rouji no Mahouritsu Soudan Jimusho) are in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Fate/Grand Order General Synopsis
The main story of “Part 1” of the video game, which later received the title “Observer on Timeless Temple”, consists of seven chapters and seven stages of human history. It is part of a branching world resulting from a divided timeline prior to the “Clock Tower 2015” story due to the actions of Lev Lainur Flauros. If he ends his life as in the original “Clock Tower 2015”, the world continues normally, but Fate / Grand Order turns out that he does not commit suicide.
The story chronicles the efforts of the Chaldea Security Organization to restore the Common Sense of Man by extirpating the Holy Grails that sustain chronological singularities that disrupt the continuity of human history and contribute to the Incineration of Human Order Incident. This is known as the Grand Order, “the greatest of the Holy Grail Wars.”