The Funimation platform published a special promotional illustration for the animated adaptation of the light novels written by Yuka Tachibana and illustrated by Yasuyuki Shuri, Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu (The Saint’s Magic Ability is Omnipotent), which is currently airing in Japan.
The series has been on air in Japan since last April 6 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while Funimation is in charge of its distribution in the West. Furthermore, Tachibana began publishing the light novels on paper with illustrations by Yasuyuki Shuri through the Kadokawa Books imprint of Fujimi Shobo publishing house in February 2017.
Cast of voices
- Yui Ishikawa as Sei Takanashi.
- Takahiro Sakurai as Albert Hawke.
- Takuya Eguchi as Johan Valdec.
- Yuusuke Kobayashi as Yuri Drewes.
- Taku Yashiro as Jude.
- Shouta Ihata (Girlish Number, Domestic na Kanojo) is directing the anime at Diomedea Studios.
- Masakazu Ishikawa (Shinryaku! Ika Musume, Seiken Tsukai no World Break) is in charge of character design.
- Wataru Watari (Girlish Number, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kenichi Kuroda (Hatena Illusion) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Aira Yuuki performs the opening song titled “Blessing”, while NOW ON AIR performs the closing song titled “Page for Tomorrow”.
Synopsis of Seijo no Maryoku wa Bannou desu
Sei, a 20-year-old office worker, was summoned to a different world after finishing a few extra hours. But the person who had summoned her looked at her face and said, “This she is not the Saint.” Is this a negligence game !? Sei left the royal palace and hid the title of saint from her. She began working in a laboratory where she made potions and cosmetics. She used her magic to grant people’s requests and slowly people began to suspect that she was a saint … Can Sei enjoy her slow and dreamy life in a different world without the title being discovered! holy of her ?!