INA News bring you the top 10 headlines to kick start your day and stay on top of the most important International news updates.
Here are the top news and stories in entertainment, sports, technology, gadgets genre from October 31, 2021 :
1. Man dressed as the Joker injures 17 people on Tokyo train
October 31, 2021 The attacker, identified as a 24-year-old man, was arrested after stabbing several passengers and starting a fire on the commuter train. His motive was not immediately known.
2. The FDA is probing whether the Moderna vaccine can cause a rare side effect in teens
October 31, 2021 Moderna says the FDA is looking into reports of a rare side effect — myocarditis, or the inflammation of the heart muscle — in those who’ve gotten the shot.
3. The video game platform Roblox says it’s back online after outage
October 31, 2021 The California company said it was back online on Sunday evening after a multiday outage.
4. Ado Campeol, the man known as the ‘father of tiramisu,’ has died
October 31, 2021 Although his restaurant has been credited as the birthplace of the popular Italian dessert, it was actually Campeol’s wife and one of Le Beccherie’s chefs that apparently invented it.
5. American Airlines has canceled more than 1,700 flights since Friday
October 31, 2021 The airline says it was forced to cancel more than 800 flights on Sunday alone due to poor weather and staff shortages.
6. Barack Obama honors Jay-Z at his Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction
October 31, 2021 The hip hop legend was inducted by the former president and comedian Dave Chappelle. The induction makes Jay-Z one of the few solo rappers to ever be included in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
7. Pope Francis is asking people to pray for the Earth as U.N. climate talks begin
October 31, 2021 Speaking from St. Peter’s Square on Sunday, the pope asked people to pray so that “the cry of the Earth” is heard at the COP26 summit getting underway in Glasgow, Scotland.
8. They call it ‘climate injustice.’ Here’s how Sufia Khatun of Bangladesh is fighting it
October 31, 2021 Cyclones come more often and the sea is rising, says this activist. Livelihoods and lives are threatened. Here’s what she’d like to tell the nations gathered in Glasgow for the COP26 climate summit.
9. Under new ownership, ‘Ebony’ magazine bets on boosting Black business
October 31, 2021 Ebony magazine is turning 76 years old. With new owners, the legacy publication is rebooting to reach and uplift Black audiences with a focus on financial literacy and building wealth.
10. This mother wanted her son to have photos to understand her breast cancer journey
October 31, 2021 Keyla “Nunny” Reece was diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic breast cancer at age 39. Photographer Angelica Edwards documented the hardships and moments of joy in Reece’s experience with cancer.