On the official site for the animated adaptation of the light novels written by Junpei Inuzuka and illustrated by Katsumi Enami, Isekai Shokudou (Restaurant to Another World), a new promotional video for the second season of the project was posted. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 1 in Japan, and shows fragments of the musical themes, including:
- Kiyono Yasuno, who plays Sarah, will perform the opening song titled “Onnaji Kimochi (Same Feeling).”
- Nao Touyama will perform the ending song titled “Samenai Mahou (Warmed-Over Magic)”.
The Crunchyroll platform will handle its distribution in the West. Inuzuka began publishing the novels through the independent site Shousetsuka ni Narou in 2013, and subsequently Shufunotomo publishing house began publishing on paper with illustrations by Katsumi Enami in February 2015.
Cast of voices
- Junichi Suwabe as Tenshu.
- Sumire Uesaka as Aletta.
- Saori Oonishi as Kuro.
- Masato Jinbo (Azur Lane: Bisoku Zenshin !, Dokyuu Hentai HxEros, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari) returns to direct the series at OLM Studios, replacing SILVER LINK Studios in production. He will also be in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yasukazu Shouji (Go-Go Tamagotchi !, Kami-sama Minarai: Himitsu no Cocotama, Kira Kira Happy Hirake! Cocotama) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Isekai Shokudou
Western Restaurant Nekoya is a popular restaurant located on a street corner in a shopping district in Tokyo. Serving both traditional Japanese food and Western dishes, this food establishment is popular with Tokyo residents. But this seemingly ordinary restaurant is also popular with other types of clientele …
Although it is believed that the restaurant is closed on Saturdays, the truth is that on this special day of each week, its doors are open to the inhabitants of other worlds. From dragons and elves to fairies and wizards, this restaurant has no shortage of strange patrons. However, the enigmatic chef known only as “Maestro” will be waiting to serve his favorite dishes with a friendly smile and keep you coming back for many more Saturdays to come.