The company XING, based in Nagoya, revealed the annual ranking of the most popular karaoke songs of the year 2021, counted by its online karaoke service JOYSOUND (including its UGA sub-brand) between January 1 and November 30, 2021. JOYSOUND began its service in 1992 and has grown into one of the top karaoke brands in Japan, offering the largest lineup in the karaoke industry with more than 329,000 songs.
According to the data, the most popular anime song in Japanese karaoke this year was the song “Homura”From the seventeenth single by LiSA, which was used as the theme song for the movie Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen. The song was released by SACRA MUSIC on October 14, 2020, and got the Platinum Certification by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ) for having sold more than 250,000 copies.
- twenty. “Tamashii no Refrain / Soul’s Refrain” by Yoko takahashi (Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth).
- 19. “Harunohi” by Aimyon (Crayon Shin-chan Honeymoon Hurricane -The Lost Hiroshi-).
- 18. “Touch” by Yoshimi iwasaki (Touch).
- 17. “Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari” by Supercell (Bakemonogatari).
- 16. “Hana ni Bourei” by Yorushika (A Whisker Away).
- fifteen. “Yesterday” by Official HIGE DANdism (HELLO WORLD).
- 14. “God Knows …” by Aya Hirano (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu).
- 13. “Peace sign” by Kenshi yonezu (Boku no hero academia).
- 12. “Sekai ga Owaru Madewa” by WANDS (Slam dunk).
- eleven. “Single Bed” by Sharam Q (D ・ N ・ A2).
10. “Sugar Song to Bitter Step” by UNISON SQUARE GARDEN (Blood Blockade Battlefront)
9. “Inferno” by Mrs. GREEN APPLE (Fire force)
8. “Cry Baby” by Official HIGE DANdism (Tokyo Revengers)
7. “Himawari no Yakusoku” by Motohiro Sata (Stand By Me Doraemon)
6. “Kaikai Kitan” by EVE (Jujutsu Kaisen)
5. “Gurenge” by LiSA (Kimetsu no yaiba)
4. “Niji” by Masaki Suda (Stand By me Doraemon 2)
3. “Kaibutsu” by YOASOBI (BEASTARS 2nd Season)
2. “Zankoku na Tenshi no Thesis / A Cruel Angel’s Thesis” by Yoko Takahashi (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
1. “Homura” by LiSA (Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Ressha-hen)
Source: Official site
© SACRA MUSIC