Within a week of its release in the Japanese market, the second Blu-ray / DVD compilation package of the animated adaptation of the Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (Redo of Healer) light novels was reported to have accumulated 2,765 copies sold.
The package was released on April 28 and includes the fifth to eighth episodes of this adaptation. The Blu-ray version is priced at 14,300 yen (about $ 137) and amassed 2,376 copies sold, while the DVD version is priced at 12,100 yen (about $ 116) and amassed 389 copies sold. With this you can already keep a record of accumulated sales:
- Package 1, released March 24, 2021 – 3,015 copies sold in its first week.
- Package 2, released April 28, 2021 – 2,765 copies sold in its first week.
Finally, the series premiered in Japan during the Winter-2021 season (January-March) and had a total of twelve episodes, while Rui Tsukiyo publishes the light novels through Kadokawa publishing house since June 2017, with illustrations. by Shiokonbu. A manga adaptation by Souken Haga has also been in publication since October 2017.
- Takuya Asaoka (Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) was in charge of directing the anime at TNK studios.
- Kazuyuki Fudeyasu (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Junji Goto (High School DxD, Senran Kagura Shinovi Master) handled the character design.
Synopsis of Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi
“Healing wizards cannot fight alone.” Keare, who has always been tormented by this logic, was always exploited over and over again by others. But one day he noticed what lay beyond healing magic, and he became convinced that healing wizards are the strongest class of all. However, when he discovered this potential it was too late. Therefore, he decides to go back in time for four years, ready to rebuild his life. This is the heroic story of the healing sorcerer who became the strongest warrior, using his past life knowledge and healing magic.