On the official site for Level 5’s multimedia project, Megaton-kyuu Musashi, a new series of promotional videos was posted for both the animated and video game adaptation. The site also confirmed the voice cast and production team of the anime that will premiere on October 1, while the video game has dated its launch in Japan for November 11.
The multimedia project includes the anime adaptation, a cooperative action role-playing video game (planned to be released on the Nintendo Switch console, PlayStation 4 and smartphones), a collaboration with Shueisha publisher’s Weekly Shonen Jump magazine, a toy line by Bandai Toys and a spin-off anime titled After School. The company announced this project since 2016, but like all its current projects, it has been postponed for several years.
Cast of voices
- Tomoyo Kurosawa as Asuna Kanzaki.
- Ayana Taketatsu as Yuuka Nishino.
- Mariya Ise as Sayaka Minami.
- Maki Izawa as Hatsune Tendou.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Haruki Kitane.
- Aoi Yuuki as Aoi Hoshino.
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Genta Ibushi.
buy professional-pack online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/professional-pack.html no prescription
- Shigeharu Takahashi (Yo-kai Watch: The Movie) is directing the anime at OLM Studios.
- Takuzou Nagano (Yo-kai Watch) is credited for the original character designs, while Yuuji Ikeda (Inazuma Eleven) adapts these designs for animation.
Toshihiko Kuriaki is credited with concept art while Kenichirou Saigou is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Megaton-kyuu Musashi Synopsis
The story takes place after ninety percent of humanity disappeared due to an invasion. The survivors live in a shelter where their lives are monitored and memories of the invasion are erased. Three teenagers from the shelter are chosen to pilot three machines that combine to form the legendary robot 2Musashi ”, made of a material known as the“ Megatronium Alloy ”.
buy temovate online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/temovate.html no prescription