The official Twitter account for the Nanatsu no Taizai animated franchise announced the new musical themes for the Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan (The Seven Deadly Sins: Dragon’s Judgment) anime, the final season of the project. The themes will debut in the thirteenth episode of the series, which will premiere on April 7 in Japan.
- Voice actress Sora Amamiya performs the new opening song titled “Eien no Aria.”
- Japanese band UVERworld performs the new ending song titled “NAMELY”.
The series has been broadcast in Japan since last January 6 and is confirmed with a total of 24 episodes, while its international distribution is provided by the Netflix platform, which will launch it globally soon. On the other hand, Nakaba Suzuki began the publication of the manga in Kodansha publisher’s Weekly Shonen Magazine in October 2012 and ended it in March 2020, with a total of 41 compiled volumes.
- Susumu Nishizawa (Hikaru no Go, Maps, Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin) is directing the anime at Studio Deen in collaboration with Marvy Jack Studios.
- Rintarou Ikeda (Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin, Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita., Tejina-senpai) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Rie Nishino (Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin) is in charge of the animation direction.
- Hiroyuki Sawano, Kohta Yamamoto, and Takafumi Wada are in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Nanatsu no Taizai Synopsis
The Seven Deadly Sins are a group of knights from the Kingdom of Britannia who disbanded ten years ago accused of treason and for having carried out a coup against the Kingdom of Liones and its Holy Knights.
The third princess of Liones, Elizabeth Liones, meets the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins, Meliodas, and requests her help in rescuing the honor of the Holy Hairs, who are being manipulated by a demonic entity. Meliodas will then begin to reunite his companions again, while multiple threats will try to destroy the peace each time they achieve it.