The Netflix platform published the promotional video with English subtitles for the original anime produced by the collaboration of Bones and Orange studios, Godzilla Singular Point. The video reveals that the series will premiere outside of Japan next June.
The series has been broadcast in Japan since last April 1 and is confirmed with a total of thirteen episodes. It should be noted that Netflix is already broadcasting the series on a weekly basis in Japan, however, for the West it will be arriving two months later.
Cast of voices
- Shouya Ishige as Yun Arikawa.
- Yume Miyamoto as Mei Kamino.
- Ayako Takeuchi as Satomi Kanehara.
- Masako Isobe as Tilda Miller.
- Rune Onodera as Lina Burn.
- Kenta Miyake as Michael Stephen.
- Misaki Kuno as Pero 2.
- Kaho Kouda as Keiei Li.
- Rie Kugimiya as Jung
- Atsushi Takahashi (Ao no Exorcist Movie, RideBack, Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi) is directing the anime at Bones Studios in collaboration with Orange Studios.
- Toh EnJoe (Shisha no Teikoku, Space ☆ Dandy) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Satoshi Ishino (Classroom ☆ Crisis, Date A Live) and Eiji Yamamori (Mononoke Hime) are handling the character design.
- Kan Sawada (Pokemon: Pikachu Tankentai, Yowamushi Pedal) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Godzilla Singular Point
This series features an original story, showing young geniuses Mei Kamino, a researcher, and Yun Arikawa, an engineer, as they take on an unprecedented threat with their peers. When danger arises from the depths, only young geniuses Mei, Yun, and their team can face the threat at Godzilla Singular Point!