On the official Twitter account for the studios original anime MAPPA and Madhouse, Takt Op. Destiny, a variety of illustrations were shared to celebrate the broadcast of the seventh episode. The first illustration was made by THE M, who was in charge of the original character designs for the project.
Various artists also shared a variety of illustrations this week, including ド ク ロ ち ゃ ん (@DokuroDx), Shijo (@Shijohane) and SKY ん (@Skyn_blue).
The series has been broadcast since October 5 in Japan through the television station TV Tokyo and five affiliates, as well as through Amazon Prime Video in Japan and with the platform Crunchyroll in charge of its distribution in the West. The project also includes a video game, which will be available soon in the catalog of QooApp on this link.
- Yuuki Itoh (Granblue Fantasy the Animation, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid) is in charge of the direction of the anime in the studios MAPPA and Madhouse.
- Kiyoko Yoshimura (Linebarrels of Iron, The God of High School) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- THE M original character design is credited, while Reiko nagasawa (Overlord III) is responsible for adapting them to the animation.
- Yoshihiro ike (The Great Passage, Dororo, Tiger & Bunny) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
- Ryo is in charge of writing, arranging and composing the opening theme titled “Takt”, which Mafumafu & Gaku interpret. Mika Nakashima performs the ending theme song “Symphonia.”
Takt Op. Destiny Synopsis
In anime history, one day a black meteor fell on the world, and it completely changed. The meteorite produced grotesque monsters called D2, which began to run uncontrollably. The D2s quickly banned all music, which was the only thing capable of defeating them. But there were some people who resisted D2. They are young women who possess the power of music, the “Musicart”. These young women have “scores” that are capable of defeating monsters. And there are also people who lead these women, the Driver. The anime is set in America in the year 2047, which has fallen into ruin thanks to D2. Takt, a Conductor, is associated with a Musicart named Unmei. Takt longs for music to return to the world, and Unmei wishes to destroy D2. His goal is to travel to New York.
Source: Official Twitter Account
© DeNA ／ タ ク ト オ ー パ ス フ ィ ル ハ ー モ ニ ッ ク