On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written by Takeshi Obata and illustrated by Tsugumi Ohba, Platinum End, the first promotional video of the project was published. The video confirms that the series will have a total of twenty-four episodes that will be broadcast continuously and that will adapt the entirety of the original story.
The series has its premiere scheduled for the next Fall-2021 season (October-December). For their part, Obata and Ohba began publishing the manga in Shueisha publisher’s Jump SQ magazine in November 2015, and ended it in January 2021. The duo was also the author of the Death Note manga, which was published in the magazine. Shueisha Publishing Weekly Shonen Jump between December 2003 and May 2006.
Cast of voices
- Miyu Irino as Mirai Kakehashi.
- Yui Ogura as Nasse.
- Natsuki Hanae as Revel.
- Mao Ichimichi as Saki Hanakago.
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Nanato Mukaidou.
buy Buspar generic noprescriptionbuyonlinerxx.com over the counter
- Ai Kayano as Baret.
- Hideya Takahashi (Strike Witches: Road to Berlin, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind) is directing the first half of the anime at Signal. MD studios. While
- Kazuchika Kise (Ghost in the Shell Arise, Ghost in the Shell: The New Movie) is directing the second half.
- Kouji Oudate (No Game No Life) is in charge of character design.
Shinichi Inotsume (Persona 5: The Animation, Hayate no Gotoku!, Gangsta) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Masahiro Tokuda (Cestvs: The Roman Fighter, Last Hope) is in charge of the composition of the soundtrack.
Platinum End Synopsis
After the death of her parents, the young Mirai Kakehashi is left in the care of her abusive relatives. Since then, he has become gloomy and depressed, leading him to attempt suicide on the night of his high school graduation. However, he is saved by a pure white girl named Nasse who presents herself as a guardian angel who wishes to give him happiness by granting him supernatural powers and the opportunity to become the new god of the world.
To win the position, he must defeat the other twelve candidates to become deities within the next 999 days. Soon, Mirai begins a fight for survival when a terrifying battle-royale breaks out between him and the candidates seeking to gain absolute power over the world.