On the official site for the MAPPA studios original anime, RE-MAIN, it was announced that the broadcast of the seventh episode, scheduled for August 21 in Japan, will be delayed until August 28 due to the fact that its block television will air on the “Third Day of the 2021 British Women’s Golf Open”. Since the episode will not be broadcast in Japan, it will not reach distribution platforms in the West either.
The series has been on air since last July 3 and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, with the Funimation platform in charge of its distribution in the West. It should be noted that the broadcast of the sixth episode will be held regularly, on August 14.
- Masafumi Nishida (Tiger & Bunny, Uwabaki Cook) is in charge of the general direction of the project at MAPPA studios, as well as writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kiyoshi Matsuda (Kakegurui × XVI, Kuma Miko, Uchi Tama?! Uchi no Tama Shirimasen ka?) Is directing the anime.
- Shiho Tanaka (Chihayafuru, Mirai Nikki, Granblue Fantasy The Animation) is in charge of character design.
- TaWaRa’s Kana Utatane is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
- South Korean band Enhypen will perform the opening song titled “Forget Me Not”, while singer Shugo Nakamura will perform the closing song titled “Kowareta Sekai no Byoushin wa (The Second Hand of a Broken World)”.
In his third year of high school, the protagonist Minato Shimizu, stopped playing water polo after a series of certain events. However, now that he has entered High School he Yamagata he has decided to resume the sport thanks to the new friends he has made in this new stage of his life. However, the various difficulties of his past await him again.