On the official site for the anime adaptation of the Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi (My Senpai is Annoying) manga, a new promotional image for the project was posted. The press release revealed new additions to the voice cast, including:
- Saori Hayami as Touko Sakurai, a colleague from work.
- Reiou Tsuchida as Souta Kazama, a colleague from work.
- Queen Aoyama as Natsumi Kurobe, Igarashi’s childhood friend.
- Yui Horie as Yuuto Sakurai, Touko’s younger brother.
- Aoi Koga as Mona Tsukishiro, a colleague from work.
The series has its premiere scheduled in Japan for next October. On the other hand, Shiromanta began publishing the manga through his Twitter account and through the Pixiv service in March 2018. The publisher published the sixth compilation volume in November 2020, followed by the seventh on April 28 in Japan by part of the Ichijinsha publishing house.
Cast of voices
- Tomori Kusunoki as Futaba Igarashi.
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Harumi Takeda.
- Ryouta Itou (Yesterday wo Utatte) is directing the anime at Doga Kobo Studios.
- Yoshimi Narita (Dakaretai Otoko 1-i ni Odosarete Imasu.
buy flexeril online www.parkviewortho.com/wp-content/languages/new/over/flexeril.html no prescription
, Happiness Charge Precure!, Saint Seiya Omega) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Jikou Abe (Sword Art Online, Arslan Senki, FLCL Progressive) is handling the character design.
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi (Ahiru no Sora, Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi
Futaba Igarashi’s new job would be great if his senior Harumi Takeda weren’t so incredibly annoying! Futuba hates her laugh, hates how big she is and really hates that he treats her like a girl. Just because Futuba is short and looks young doesn’t make her a girl, and just because she spends so much time with Takeda doesn’t mean that she sees him as anything other than an annoying senpai does it?!