Suiseisha publisher announced that Mai Kirikiri’s adult manga, Showtime! Minami Oujo-san Datte H Shitai (I Want to Have Sex With Minami Even If She’s a Songstress), will have an anime adaptation as part of the ComicFesta Anime project. The series will be titled Showtime! Uta no Oujo-san Datte Shitai (I Want to Do It, Even If She’s a Songstress) and will premiere on October 3 on television and on distribution platforms in Japan.
This series will then air alongside the animated adaptation of the adult yaoi manga Maou Evelogia ni Mi wo Sasage yo (Reincarnated Into Demon King Evelogia’s World), the first time this has happened in the ComicFesta Anime project. On the other hand, this adaptation will have two versions, a censored one that will be broadcast on television and an explicit one that will be broadcast on digital platforms. Finally, the Suiseisha publishing house will publish the manga on paper on September 21 in Japan, although Mai Kirikiri has already published it since 2020.
Cast of voices
- Rikka Kitami as Minami Takasaki.
- Hasshinsen as Shouji Fujimoto.
- Airi Akatsuki as Kana Fujimoto, Shouji’s only daughter who loves parfaits and all idols and Pao-tan in Oujou-san to Uta-ou!
- Kanade Shirakami as Kazuhiro O-nii-san, the chief of exercise in Oujou-san to
- Uta-ou! which is popular with housewives who watch it on their tea breaks.
- Alice Sakurai as Pao-tan, Oujou-san to Uta-ou’s pet! who loves apples.
- Saburou Miura (My Matchmaking Partner is a Student, An Aggressive Troublemaker) is directing the anime at Rabbit Gate Studios, as well as writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kenichi Hamazaki is in charge of character design, while LAZZ is in charge of animation direction.
- Kanade Sakaguchi and MAME are in charge of the artistic designs while Mito Kanda is the photography composition director.
Synopsis of Showtime! Minami Oujo-san Datte H Shitai
The story of Showtime! Uta no Oujo-san Datte Shitai begins when Shouji Fujimoto, a single, widowed father who aspires to be a picture book author, meets Minami Takasaki, an idol singer from the children’s educational program Oujou-san to Uta-ou! (Let’s sing with our singer!), Outside of work. As a children’s television idol, Minami feels lonely in her private life and is not allowed to fall in love with her. Any scandal is absolutely prohibited. Thus begins an adult love story with a singer.