On questions for which adults have long known the correct answers, children’s ingenuity surprises with its spontaneity and originality. We have a lot to learn from the little ones about how they solve problems and tackle tasks.
We discovered that children not only tell the truth, but also solve difficulties and riddles perfectly, and the most interesting thing begins when something new occurs to them.
1. “My son has two pairs of sneakers and today he took two lefts to school. But he was unfazed and did this. I was both heartbroken and impressed”
2. “I’m going to see their faces when this kid wins the Nobel Prize.”
3. “My daughter drew this instead of just asking for a cookie. He knew that otherwise he wouldn’t give it to her. But I had to reward their creativity ”
4. “My son (1st grade) was doing his English homework. He had to describe a non-existent animal and draw it. This is what he did. I’m proud”
5. “There are water limiters in the showers, it only pours if you’re standing nearby. A child, whose height is below the level of the sensor, approaches and breaks the system ”
What cool things did you or your kids do? Let us know in the comments.