On the official site for the animated adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Kumiko Saiki, Kageki Shoujo !!
buy vilitra online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/vilitra.html no prescription
(Opera Girl !!) the first full promotional video for the project was released. The press release confirmed that the premiere is scheduled for next July and included a new promotional image.
For his part, Saiki began publishing the original manga under the title Kageki Shoujo! (with only an exclamation point) in Shueisha publisher’s Jump Kai magazine in 2012 and ended in 2014, when the magazine ceased serialization in October 2014. Subsequently, Saiki began publishing the sequel titled Kageki Shoujo !! (with two exclamation points) in the magazine Melody of the Shueisha publishing house in 2015.
Cast of voices
- Saya Senbongi as Sarasa Watanabe.
- Yumiri Hanamori as Ai Narata.
- Sumire Uesaka as Sawa Sugimoto.
- You Taichi as Kaoru Hoshino.
- Rico Sasaki as Ayako Yamada.
- Risae Matsuda as Chika Sawada.
- Satsumi Matsuda as Chiaki Sawada.
- Hiroki Nanami as Sei Satomi.
- Kazuhiro Yoneda (Akatsuki no Yona, Gleipnir, Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou Ii Desukara.) Is directing the anime at Pine Jam Studios.
- Tadashi Morishita (Akatsuki no Yona, Detective Conan) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Takahiro Ishida is in charge of character design, assisted by Eriko Iida, Akira Takata, and Takao Maki.
buy filitra online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/filitra.html no prescription
- Eriko Iida, Akira Takata and Tomoko Fukunaga are in charge of the animation direction.
- Tsuneyoshi Saito (Dennou Coil, Soukyuu no Fafner: Dead Aggressor, xxxHOLiC Movie: Manatsu no Yoru no Yume) is in charge of composing the soundtrack, under sound direction by Yukio Nagasaki.
Synopsis of Kageki Shoujo!!
Like the Takarazuka Revue, the girls who attend the Kouka Kageki High School arts academy perform all parts of a musical theater, whether they are women or men. Ai Narada is a jaded ex-idol who plays female roles while her partner, Sarasa Watanabe, is a girl from a rural area who plays male roles. From school to stage to the rest of their lives, there is no challenge these girls cannot face with their passion for acting.