On the official site for the new animation project in the Love Live! Franchise, titled Love Live! Superstar!!, the distribution information for the project’s Blu-ray compilation packages was released. The information also confirmed that the series will have a total of twelve episodes, being the first of the franchise that does not have thirteen.
buy antabuse online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/en/antabuse.html no prescription
- Package 1 (episodes 1 and 2) – September 28, 2021.
- Package 2 (episodes 3 and 4) – October 27, 2021.
- Package 3 (episodes 5 and 6) – November 26, 2021.
- Package 4 (episodes 7 and 8) – December 24, 2021.
- Package 5 (episodes 9 and 10) – January 26, 2022.
- Package 6 (episodes 11 and 12) – February 25, 2022.
Love Live! Superstar!!
The series has been broadcast since July 11 in Japan, while Funimation is in charge of its distribution in the West. This new project was announced in January 2020 during the “Love Live! Fest”. Since then, multiple promotional images and character introductions have been made through Love Live! Magazine. Days from Kadokawa publishing house.
- Takahiko Kyougoku (Ano Hi no Kokoro wo Toraete, Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Love Live! School Idol Project) is directing the project at Sunrise Studios.
- Jukki Hanada (Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai !, H2O: Footprints in the Sand) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Atsushi Saitou (Black Fox, High School Fleet, Kokoro Yohou) is in charge of character design.
- Yoshiaki Fujisawa (Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri, Isekai Cheat Magician, Love Live!
buy cymbalta online https://myhst.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentytwo/inc/patterns/en/cymbalta.html no prescription
School Idol Project) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Love Live! Superstar!!
Kanon Shibuya is a “super regular” high school student who lives with her family and helps her out at her local coffee shop, her family’s business. Kanon is quite shy, and singing in front of an audience is a martyrdom for her, however, her dream is to make people happy by performing the songs that she writes. “I have no dreams for the future and I am not particularly good at anything. But even being a normal girl, no, precisely because I am only that, there is only one thing I can do: become a school-idol!”