The author Rifujin na Magonote, who usually stays in touch with his community of followers, posted an update on Twitter about his perception of the execution of the light novel story Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation (Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu), which he writes. The author wrote:
«Regarding “Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation”, I have received opinions like “It is impossible for this scum (Rudeus) to change just by being born in another world” and “Born in a different environment, anyone can change”Alike. As an author, that makes me think that I was able to write a story with a good balance».
He also responded to some comments, such as that of the user “nyanyanyanyahu“, who wrote: “I think a large part of the reason he was able to change was because he had a talent for magic, which doesn’t exist in real life, that was a variable change from his previous life.». Magonote replied: «That’s probably what triggered it the most». The update was also shared in comment forums, where it inspired opinions such as the following.
- «I’ve always disliked reincarnation stories, but since the voice actor is Tomokazu Sugita, I decided to give it a try and I’m hooked. I am sure you will agree that it is a great idea to have a little “new you” in your life.».
- «It is true that the environment is really important. Of course, talent does not change, and what you cannot do, in the end you do not, but the environment greatly influences whether you can show your original ability».
- «It is not often to see an animation in which the father suffers so much. There is a loneliness when you see the limits of your own parents, who you thought were great. I think he has done a good job of translating that into animation».
- «Seriously, Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is one of the best anime I’ve ever seen. The dialogues and the way of representing the scenes are very realistic».
- «I like the fact that even if you have knowledge of your past life, if you try to do something quick and smart, you usually fail».
- «When I read in the manga that they were not looking for the victims after the “Teleportation Incident”, it seemed crazy to me, but then I understood that they thought they were the only ones who had transferred and they did not know that it had been a big disaster, so I taste».
- «Aren’t all the people inside like that? I think everyone thinks of tacky and erotic things when they reveal their innermost thoughts. It’s good to see someone like that striving for their parents, for their new family. I like that, Rudeus».
- «Anime is visually unpleasant. The novel is more extreme but comical, so I recommend it to those who gave up on anime».
The second part of the anime adaptation is currently on air and is confirmed with a total of twelve episodes, while the platform Funimation is in charge of its distribution in Latin America, also including a Spanish dubbing. The first part aired in the Winter-2021 season (January-March), with eleven episodes. It should be remembered that the video game Mushoku Tensei: Game ni Nattemo Honki Dasu is available in the catalog of QooApp on this link.
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation Synopsis
Despite being bullied, despised, and oppressed his entire life, a thirty-four-year-old hikikomori still found the determination to try something heroic, only to have it end in a tragic accident. But in a twist of fate, he awakens in another world as Rudeus Greyrat, beginning a new life as a baby born to two loving parents.
Preserving his memories and knowledge of his previous life, Rudeus quickly adapts to his new surroundings. With the mind of an older adult, she begins to display a magical talent that exceeds all expectations, honing her skill with the help of a magician named Roxy Migurdia. Rudeus learns to use the sword from his father, Paul, and meets Sylphiette, a girl his age who quickly becomes his best friend. As Rudeus’ second chance at life begins, he tries to make the most of his new chance while conquering his traumatic past. And maybe, one day, he can find the one thing he couldn’t find in his old world: love.
(C) 理 不尽 な 孫 の 手 / MF ブ ッ ク ス / 「無 職 転 生」 製作 委員会