INA News bring you the top 5 headlines to kick start your day and stay on top of the most important news updates from USA.
Here are the top news and stories in entertainment, sports, technology, gadgets genre from 20 September 2021:
1. Anthony ‘A.J.’ Johnson, ‘Friday’ and ‘House Party’ Actor, Dies at 55
Anthony “A.J.” Johnson, a comedian and actor who appeared in films such as “Friday” and “House Party,” has died, his representative confirmed to Variety. He was 55.
2. Apple is set to officially launch iOS 15, today, September 20
Apple returned to launching iOS 15 a week after the iPhone 13 event. And in years past, iOS 11, 12, and 13, were all made available at 10 am PT / 1 pm ET.
3. 1 HPD officer killed, another injured in northeast Harris County while serving warrant, authorities say
The incident happened around 7:30 a.m. at the Timber Ridge Apartments on Aeropark Drive near Crosswinds Drive, authorities said.
4. Imago BioSciences Announces Its Addition to the Russell 2000® Index
Imago BioSciences, Inc. (Imago) (Nasdaq: IMGO), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company discovering new medicines for the treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPNs), today announced that it will be added to the Russell® 2000 Index as part of the planned second quarter IPO additions scheduled to join the Russell US Indexes on September 20, 2021.
5. Dow Sinks 700 Points To Lowest Level In Two Months
The Dow Jones Industrial Average plunged 720 points, or 2.1%, to 33,864 by 12:25 a.m. EDT on Monday, tumbling to its lowest level since July 20.