Read the top news headlines and other major updates from USA Today.
Top News Headlines Today:
1. Philadelphia murder suspect caught on video killing woman, cops looking for killer
Philadelphia police are searching for an unidentified murder suspect captured on video shooting a woman multiple times.
2. Wanted Kentucky man believed to have 3-year-old son, 16-year-old niece in his custody
Authorities believe a Kentucky man wanted for custodial interference incidents in Kentucky and Tennessee has custody of his missing 3-year-old son and 16-year-old niece.
Ad: Tropical Loophole Dissolves 1 lb Fat Overnight
3. Oklahoma education secretary says it’s ‘outrageous’ 6 teachers fired over masks amid staffing shortage
Oklahoma Secretary of Education reacted to the recent firing of six teachers who refused to comply with district’s mask policy.
4. Kyle Rittenhouse trial: Defense ‘hit it out of the ballpark’ with Gaige Grosskreutz testimony, experts say
The argument from Kyle Rittenhouse’s legal team that the young man was defending himself in August 2020, when he fatally shot two people and wounded a third, was bolstered on Monday by testimony from one of the injured men, experts said.
Ad: Anyone with Diabetes Should Watch this (What they Don’t Tell You)
5. Daunte Wright shooting: Ex-Minnesota cop Kim Potter’s manslaughter trial raises security concerns
Minneapolis protesters over the weekend showed up to the home of a judge handling the upcoming trial for former Brooklyn Center police officer Kim Potter is facing manslaughter charges in April fatal shooting of Daunte Wright during a traffic stop.
6. Georgia police officer dies of shooting injuries as reward upped to $60K for suspect’s capture
After a Georgia police officer died from his injuries sustained after being shot while responding to a domestic dispute, the reward for information leading to the capture of the “armed and dangerous” suspect who still remains on the lam was upped to $60,000 on Tuesday.
Ad: Add this to your Morning Coffee and Burn Fat all Day
7. Fox News Flash top headlines for November 9
Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com.
8. Relaxed travel restrictions put strain on security at southern border
National Border Patrol Council President Brandon Judd explains why it’s not the right time to ease travel restrictions.
Ad: 3 Simple Blood Sugar Reducing Tricks
9. First woman graduates from US Army Sniper Course
A Montana National Guard soldier on Monday became the first woman to graduate from the U.S. Army Sniper Course at Fort Benning, Georgia.
10. Professor says grading system is racist, proposes labor-based system: ‘White language supremacy’
An Arizona State University professor is calling for the end to “White supremacy language,” and to do away with the common way of grading papers in favor of labor-based grading
Ad: Men, Try this Masaai Tribesman Secret Tonight