Read the top 10 USA news headlines and other major updates from USA to kick start your day. We bring you the top headlines so that you can stay on top of the most important news updates.
Top 10 USA News Headlines Today
1. Democratic dysfunction and dismissal of culture issues lead to Virginia disaster
Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe losing to Republican Glenn Youngkin in Virginia has liberal pundits pushing the party to rethink its politics and its message, with the outlook for the midterms undeniably bleak.
2. Ted Cruz, top Dem have heated exchange over Biden’s Egypt policy
Sens. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and Bob Menendez, D-N.J., got into a heated argument during a Senate Foreign Relations Committee meeting on Wednesday over the Biden administration’s foreign policy in Egypt.
3. Manchin calls election results a ‘wake up call,’ acknowledges impact of Biden agenda
4. Greg Gutfeld: What an amazing message sent by American voters
Parents had enough of destructive racist wokism, the involuntary indoctrination of their kids, the ideological, robotic brainwash forced in all facets of life.
5. Steve Scalise: Make no mistake, Biden’s agenda was on the ballot
Democrats are in the process of trying to identify what happened in the Virginia gubernatorial race and the close contest in New Jersey. Rep. Steve Scalise, R-La., appeared on “The Ingraham Angle” to offer his opinion of what happened.
6. Henry Ruggs crash: Witness says he tried to save woman, hasn’t ‘slept since’
A witness of the aftermath of the Tuesday crash involving Henry Ruggs, the former Las Vegas Raiders star receiver, said he tried desperately to pry the woman who died from her car but the fire spread too quickly, according to a report.
7. Tucker Carlson: Democrats’ abysmal election results show it’s time to rethink politics
Tucker Carlson dissects what the results of the Virginia and New Jersey gubernatorial elections mean.
8. New York man charged in 45-year-old cold case murder of WWI vet
A New York man was charged on Wednesday in the killing of a World War I veteran who was killed while on his way to get a haircut in Queens in 1976, the Queens District Attorney’s office said in a release.
9. Ingraham: Democrats have lost touch with America and they don’t care
Laura Ingraham calls Democrats’ response to their loss in Virginia, ‘the definition of insanity’ and says they were completely out of touch with America.
10. Dakota Johnson calls cancel culture ‘a downer’: ‘I do believe that people can change’
“Our Friend” star and daughter of Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith, Dakota Johnson, addressed cancel culture, which has rocked the careers of some of her former co-stars like Shia LaBeouf, Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer.