It is increasingly common to use emojis to replace phrases in conversations on WhatsApp and other platforms, but on many occasions these are sent without knowing the real meaning, as in the case of the flexed bicep, have you used it?
The flexed biceps emoji shows a strong arm with the biceps muscle taut and marked. It is often used in its direct or indirect sense, as it can be sent to complement conversations related to exercise, sports, bodybuilding, fitness and physical strength.
In the indirect sense it refers to the strength, whether mental or sentimental, on characteristics such as perseverance, ambitions and the potential of people. Also, many users send it to express their support or trust in someone.
You have to be very careful with the emoji, as it can look a bit rude or conceited when, for example, a person does not have very good results in the gym. If the person is angry, it is also not recommended to send the biceps, as it can be interpreted as an invitation to a fight.
The flexing of the arm is the universal symbol of strength, so it is no wonder that it is the icon of the official Snapchat account of famous actor and bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger.
The flexed biceps was approved as part of Unicode 6.0 in 2010 and a few years later it was added to Emoji 1.0 in 2015.
- WhatsApp: Know the meaning of White Heart emoji
- WhatsApp: What does the red chili emoji mean?
- WhatsApp: What does the shining star emoji mean?
- WhatsApp: What does the orange heart emoji mean?
- WhatsApp: What does the rainbow emoji mean?
- WhatsApp: What does the bell emoji mean?
- WhatsApp: What does the heart with arrow emoji mean?
- Test your power of observation by looking for all the errors in these illustrations
- Osomatsu-san Season 3 Reveals New Promo Video
- Fire Force and Kanojo, Okarishimasu top Netflix Japan popularity chart