A press release reported that light novels written by Quantum and illustrated by Hana Amano, Yuusha, Yamemasu: Tsugi no Shokuba wa Maoujou (Dropout Braver: Next Workplace is Satan’s Castle), they will have an anime adaptation titled simply as Yuusha, Yamemasu. The premiere is scheduled for April 2022 and the statement included the first promotional image of the project.
Quantum and Amano began publishing the light novels through the publishing label Kadokawa BOOKS from the publisher Kadokawa in December 2017, and the publisher published the third volume in October 2018 in Japan. The work also inspires a manga adaptation by the hand of Nori kazato, which is published in the magazine Young Ace UP since May 2018.
Cast of voices
- Kensho Ono as Leo Demonheart.
- Kaede hondo like Echidna.
- Shizuka itou like Steiner.
- Hitomi oowada like Lily.
- Yumi uchiyama like Mernes.
- Tetsu Inada like Edvard.
- Hisashi ishii (Ame-iro Cocoa in Hawaii, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear) is in charge of the direction of the anime in the studios EMT Squared.
- Shigeru Murakoshi (Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e, Murenase! Seton Gakuen, Taisou Zamurai) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Yuki nakano (Boku no Tonari ni Ankoku Hakaishin ga Imasu, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear) is in charge of character design.
Synopsis of Yuusha, Yamemasu: Tsugi no Shokuba wa Maoujou
After saving the world, the strongest hero, Leo, became someone who is not wanted in the peaceful human world. It was too strong. Exiled, he seeks a job in the Demon King Army, which he had defeated and which needs to be rebuilt. The Army had many problems: too much work, financial problems, etc. Leo begins to make things better by using his power. Leo meets Echidna again and asks her why she invaded the human world. An unexpected story …
Source: Mantan Web