On the official site for the animated adaptation of the multimedia project Zombieland Saga, the cover art and details of the third and final Blu-ray compilation package for the second season of the project, titled Zombieland Saga: Revenge, were revealed.
This third package will be released in Japan on August 27 at a price of 15,400 yen (about $148), and will include the ninth to twelfth episodes of this adaptation. Additionally, as a benefit it will also include the opening and closing scenes without credits of the ninth, eleventh and twelfth episodes, an interview with the voice cast and a CD with original songs by Franchouchou, some of which were featured in the series.
buy stendra online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/stendra.html no prescription
On the other hand, the first season of twelve episodes of Zombieland Saga was released in October 2018 in Japan, with the production of the MAPPA studios, under the direction of Munehisa Sakai and scripts written by Shigeru Murakoshi. A second season premiered on April 8 in Japan and had twelve episodes, while Crunchyroll airs it in the West.
- Munehisa Sakai (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Koi to Producer: EVOL × LOVE), returned to direct the series at MAPPA Studios.
- Shigeru Murakoshi (Murenase! Seton Gakuen, Taisou Zamurai) returned to write and supervise the series scripts.
- Kasumi Fukagawa (IDOLiSH7, Taisou Zamurai), returned to handle character designs.
- Yasuharu Takanashi (Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal, Fukigen na Mononokean), returned to compose the soundtrack in collaboration with Funta7.
- The Franchouchou musical unit performed the opening song titled “Taiga yo Tomo ni Naite Kure”, as well as the closing song titled “Yume wo Te ni, Modoreru Basho mo Nai Hibi wo”.
Zombieland Saga Synopsis
Sakura Minamoto dreams of becoming an idol. Unfortunately, reality hits her like a truck (literally) and she dies in a sudden car accident. Ten years later, she awakens in Saga Prefecture, only to find herself turned into a zombie with no memory of her past.
buy diflucan online https://www.facebeautyscience.com/wp-content/themes/twentyseventeen/inc/en/diflucan.html no prescription
While still accepting her new destiny, she meets a man named Koutarou Tatsumi, who explains that he has resurrected her and six other girls from other eras as zombies with the goal of financially revitalizing Saga Prefecture by creating a group of idols.
Assuming the role of an aggressive manager, Koutarou begins scheduling events; the girls finally accept it and decide to name his idol group “Franchouchou”. An absurdly comical take on the anime idol genre, Zombieland Saga tells the poignant story of Franchouchou saving Saga Prefecture while hiding their identities as zombies and rediscovering her past.